Covid – 19 has put a stop to many processes we are used to. Within the Grain trade, the sampling of farm grain has been directly affected. In this video, Fred South and Richard Whitlock discuss the changes and give advice to growers who have questions around the subject.
• Why are merchants no longer going to sample my grain?
• Is there any guidance for me on good sampling?
• Where can farmers have their samples tested?
• Will this procedure revert to merchant’s staff doing the sampling when Coronavirus is over?
• How will farmers know their sampling is accurate?
• Will farmers have more claims or rejections now?
• Should farmers take samples of lorries they load?